How can OPWL practitioners make their team and client meetings more productive? Join us as Jana Kemp shares hard-won expertise from her book, Moving Meetings. During her time with us, Jana will discuss the following strategies and tactics for more productive meetings:
- Agendas: Learn the structure that will make meetings more productive.
- How Long: Discover the secret to establishing realistic timeframes for meetings.
- When: Discover when an agenda will help you move your project work forward.
- Pain-points: We’ll explore the meeting challenges you’ve already run into in order to provide solutions for improved communication and productivity.
- Note-taking: Decision Logs and Action Item lists are critical to getting work done between meetings.
Jana Kemp is a professional conference speaker, facilitator, workshop leader, and the author of six business books in seven languages with these publishers: McGraw Hill (2 languages); AMACOM (6 languages) Praeger; Apress; and Stanford University Press.
Jana’s business, Meeting & Management Essentials, celebrates 23 years of continuous operation this year. Her workshop, facilitation, and conference speaking have included work across the United States and with international audiences – both English speaking and those dependent upon interpreters. Jana has also spoken to groups whose members include hearing impairments, sight impairments, and developmental disabilities. Jana has hosted live radio programming; written columns for state and national publications; appeared on television programs in the U.S. and India; and has been interviewed domestically and internationally for her expertise on sound business practices.
Learn more at: www.JanaKemp.com.