Carol Porter, M.B.A., M.S.
Adjunct Graduate Faculty
Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning
College of Engineering
Boise State University
1910 University Dr.
Boise, ID 83725-2070
Ms. Carol Porter received her Master of Science degree in Instructional and Performance Technology from Boise State University. She also has a Masters of Business Administration from the University of British Columbia and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Asian History for the University of Victoria.
She has almost twenty years of consulting in systems implementation, process design, and instruction. Currently, her interest is in coaching cognitive skills development in children and adults.
As an adjunct faculty member, she has taught:
- OPWL 535 Principles of Adult Learning
- OPWL 536 Foundations of Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning
- OPWL 588 Selected Topics: Library Skills for Research
- IPT 536 Foundations of Instructional and Performance Technology
- IPT 595 Reading and Conference – Comprehensive Exam Preparation
- IPT 597 Special Topics – Project Management