Dr. Andrea Moore
Adjunct Graduate Faculty
Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning
College of Engineering
Boise State University
1910 University Dr.
Boise, ID 83725-2070
Andrea’s education includes a BS in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University and an MBA from the University of Colorado. She is a CPT and a Certified Instructional Designer/Developer (CIDD) and a practice leader for The Institute for Performance Improvement (TIfPI).
Ms. Moore is recognized as a leader in her profession. From 1997 through 2003, she served on the ISPI international conference planning committee and on that organization’s board of directors from 2004 to 2006. She has been a speaker at the ISPI conference from 1993 through 2018. She currently is the Chair for ISPI’s Certification and Accreditation Governance Board. She is the founder of the consulting company, Performance Support Unlimited, where she undertakes many different performance improvement projects in a multitude of industries. In her consulting projects, Andrea has developed over a half dozen e-Learning courses using Articulate 360 products.
OPWL 525 E-Learning Principles and Practices
- Kathryn Adams, Mary Rita Roux-Zink, Mike Wykes, Lynn Kearney and Andrea Moore, Success in Consulting. International Society for Performance Improvement Wiley Periodicals, Inc. San Francisco, California October 2015.
- Dawn Snyder, Andrea Moore, and Pat Rasile, Maintaining Standards and Increasing Accessibility of the Certified Performance Technologist Credential. International Society for Performance Improvement Wiley Online Library, September 2013.
- Andrea Moore, Book Review of Performance-Based Certification – How to Design a Valid, Defensible, Cost-Effective Program by Judith Hale. Wiley Periodicals, Inc., San Francisco, California 2012.
- Andrea Moore and Jerry Kaminski, Working With Your Local School District: A Tale of Two Cities. International Society for Performance Improvement Wiley Online Library, April 2011.
- Andrea Moore and Deborah Stone, In Action: Improving Performance in Organizations. American Society for Training and Development Press, Alexandria, Virginia 1998.