Jim Fuller, M.S., Ed.D., CPT
Director of Engineering Education
Network Appliance, Inc.
Class of 1994
Since completing the program, my success in the field of HPT can be measured by the following achievements:
- Became the Director HPT for the Hewlett-Packard corporation.
- Authored three published books in the HPT field as well as contributing to several chapter books.
- Authored books translated into five languages.
- Made over 150 conference presentations including a Master’s Series at ISPI conference.
- Worked as an independent consultant for 10 years, assisting organizations with HPT projects and transitioning to HPT, including notable organizations such as Proctor & Gamble, US Navy, Levi Strauss, and Oracle.
- Invited guest lecturer at three universities (SJSU, SDSU, Auburn University).
- Over 100 HPT projects either led or implemented, with ROI results ranging fro 12:1 to 52:1.
- Completed course work for an Ed.D. from USC in HPT in the workplace with a 4.0 GPA.
- Elected to the Board of Directors of ISPI
Little of this would have been achieved were it not for my participation in the Boise State Instructional & Performance Technology graduate program.