Improving workplace performance in ways that organizations value
Online Master of Science degree in
- How OPWL Helped Transform the Idaho Youth Ranch
- Congratulations to OPWL faculty member Steve Villachica on his nomination to receive the David S. Taylor Service to Students Award!
This award recognizes an outstanding faculty or staff member who is committed to impacting the lives of students; extending student learning beyond the classroom; inspiring students to see what is possible; and seeking innovative ways to serve students in the 21st century, a whole new chapter of accelerated change Congratulations Dr. Villachica on your nomination and thank you to the OPWL community members that nominated him!!
- OPWL student Dan Couch was a member of the winning team at INVENT FOR THE PLANET
Dan Couch is third person from the right
- OPWL Testimonials – Ross Eggett
- OPWL Testimonials – Sujatha Jagdeep
- OPWL Testimonials – Jerrod Guddat
- OPWL Testimonials – Jennifer Shamsy
What career opportunities are related to a degree in Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning?
OPWL students and graduates are working in various industries including the private sector, non-profit organizations, healthcare, government agencies, and the military. While or after earning the OPWL master’s degree or certificate, they are qualified to hold or seek jobs as:
|instructional designers||curriculum developers|
|training managers||workforce development specialists|
|technical writers||e-learning developers|
|performance consultants||organizational development specialists|
|project managers/directors||organizational development directors|
See OPWL graduates’ testimonials, explaining their career advancement and job promotions largely due to earning the OPWL master’s degree.